- Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™, Gates most powerful synchronous belt, has been designed for optimum performance on high torque, low speed drives in any industrial application.
- Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ belts operate on Poly Chain® GT® sprockets and do not require any adaptation of existing GT2 applications.
- Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ belt construction is based on innovative state-of-the-art design. The body and teeth of the belt are made of a unique polyurethane compound, making the belt tough and virtually immune to abrasion and chemical attack.
- Ideal for washdown environments when used with Gates nickel plated or stainless steel hardware.
- Teeth and body are made of a lightweight polyurethane compound, specially blended for adhesion to the cords and fabric
- The carbon fibre tensile cords provide extraordinary power carrying capacity
- Flex fatigue life of carbon is exceptional, and its high impact strength withstands shocks and surge loading
- Maintenance free
- 400% greater capacity than HTD belts
- 5% energy savings over V-belts
- 99% efficiency for life of the drive
- Cut maintenance and downtime
- Carbon cords easily handle shock loads
- Reduce weight and overhung loads
- Over 120,000 possible drive combinations
- Inert to most acids, chemicals and water
- No need for constant re-tensioning
- Excellent profile solver
- Back idlers can be used
- Range: -54°C to + 85°C
- AIMS SKU A0028175
- Brand Gates
- Model Number 9274-3153
- Barcode Number 072053496291