Gates PolyChain® GT® Carbon™ belt construction utilises a polyurethane body combined with carbon fibre tensile cords for increased capacity and performance.
They are particularly suited for replacing roller chain on roll-to-roll conveyors.
Teeth and body are made of a lightweight polyurethane compound, specially blended for
adhesion to the cords and fabric.
The carbon fibre tensile cords provide extraordinary power carrying capacity.
Flex fatigue life of carbon is exceptional, and its high impact strength withstands shocks and surge loading.
- Width-for-width roller chain conversions
- No stretch
- No lubrication
- No re-tensioning
- Outlasts roller chain up to 4 to 1
- Outlasts roller chain sprockets 10 to 1
- Inside & backside idlers can be used
- 400% greater capacity than HTD belts
- 5% energy savings over V-belts
- 99% efficiency for life of the drive
- Cut maintenance & downtime
- Reduce weight and overhung loads
- Over 120,000 possible drive combinations
- Inert to most acids, chemicals and water
-54°C to + 85°C
AIMS Industrial Supplies Is an Authrorised Gates V Belt Distributor
- AIMS SKU A0028282
- Brand Gates
- Model Number 9274-6315
- Barcode Number 072053451870