Duragal® Long Term Protection of Steel Aluminium Rich
- Galmet® DuraGal® is a quick-drying, bright silver-coloured, protective coating.
- It is formulated to provide corrosion resistance to DuraGal® welds and other steel products whilst providing the appearance of a new DuraGal® or hot-dip galvanized surface.
- The ultra-high aluminium content in Galmet® DuraGal® provides a superior barrier to moisture and other corrosive agents compared to conventional bright silver paints.
- Galmet® DuraGal® can be used on its own or with Galmet® Cold Galvanizing to provide a synergistic system.
- Together the products work to maximise the protection of steel and welds, repair damaged hot-dip galvanized components and provide all over rust prevention.
Galmet® DuraGal® is suitable for:
- Synergistic top-coating with Galmet® Cold Galvanizing.
- Touch-up and repair of DuraGal® steel sections and Hot-dip galvanized steel.
- Pre-primed steel sections.
- Use wherever a bright silver finish is required.
- Suitable for MRO industrial applications where long term steel protection is required.
- Long term protection of steel, excellent adhesion & durability.
- The appearance of New DuraGal® steel Hot-dip galvanized steel.
- Super-fast dry, ready to use, no thinning required.
- Available in easy to use aerosol
- AIMS SKU A0123796
- Brand Galmet
- Model Number GGDS1L
- Colour Bright Silver
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness 50 – 75 micron
- Dry Time (minutes) 5 to 10
- Temperature Range up to 150° C
- Size (L) 1
- Recoat After (hour) 1
- Type Duragal
- Pigment Polished aluminium platelet
- Classification Aluminium Paint