***This is a clearance sale and there are no returns. You are welcome to inspect at our office if required. Please contact us to arrange prior due to current COVID restrictions.***
Esdan LDPE Pressure Tube
- Esdan LDPE (low density poly ethylene) pressure tube is ideal for the transfer of air & liquids in industrial appliances. It is chemically inert and has excellent resistance to most solvents. Esdan LDPE has a wide range of uses in industry, agriculture, chemical plants and paper mills. It provides good resistance to most chemicals.
- It has an operating temperature range of up to 60°C.
- LDPE is recommended for pneumatic control installations and low pressure hydraulics where low cost, flexible connection is required.
- Esdan LDPE offers sturdy performance.
- Lightweight and flexible
- Size: 6mm
- Length: 50m (Approximate)
- Working Pressure: 1MPa @20°C
*** Important Note***
- This is hose only. No fittings attached or supplied.
- Full length sales only. All lengths given are the best estimate and NOT exact.
- AIMS SKU C0028
- Brand Esdan
- Type Pressure Tube