- A technical electrical resource book consolidating the abundance of electrical information into an easy-to-read and convenient user-friendly format.
- Whether you are an electrician, designer, engineer or looking to understand the electrical field better, the electrical black book is an invaluable tool for apprentices, trainees, tradesmen, machine shops and technical colleges.
- Includes a free set of self-adhesive index tabs.
212 pages of
- Electrical safety laws of electricity electrical conductors
- Electrical codes standards
- Electrical conduit bending
- Electrical formulae conversion factors transformers motors
- Electrical socket-outlets, switches enclosures
- Led lighting, fibre optics data cabling and more
- AIMS SKU A0100293
Electrical black book
"Excellent resource material! I now have all three books in the series and use them extensively in my work. Can’t more highly recommend."
"Love the book , everything I need . BRILLANT"
- Chad Roberts
Well Constructed, Well Written, Accurate Reference
"I purchased this book almost as a dare by one of my mates, and it really turned out to be a gem of a purchase. I have paged through the entire book, and the content is vast, accurate and handy as hell. The book is well laid out, and comes with some handy dandy sticky tab things to make getting to your favorite pages easier and quicker. From basics of electricity through to RLC calculations in series-parallel circuits, the book isn't only a handy reference, it could probably teach you a thing or two. Legit, this thing should be standard-issue at TAFE and colleges for all aspiring and seasoned 'leckies, as I have experienced some of the "knowledge" that many industry workers contain, and man, they should rather be using something like this than trying to hazard poor guesses. The book is of a good build quality, and the pages are spill and grease resistant so you can tuck that bad boy into your tool box and not worry too much about him getting w*nked by hazards of field work. Convenient, accurate and well put together, it is worth every cent of the slightly steep price tag; although in saying that, AIMS were a lot more reasonable than the wholesalers, and even more reasonable than buying it direct from the BlackBook online store."
"This book was exactly what I was looking for. It contains all the relevant information I require and more in a small compact form. Easy to carry with me. excellent value for money"
- Nicholas Greening
Electrical Black Book
"Perfect! Exactly what I needed! Fast to post and item in great condition. Recommend!"
Write a product review!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.