ABE Powder Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Class: ABE
- Fire Rating: 1A:20B:E
- Min Discharge Material: 12s
- Approved by Australian Standard to AS1841.5.
- Cylinder Material: Cold Roll Carbon Steel
- Cylinder Thickness: 1.0mm
- Operating Valve: Brass
- Diameter: 91.5mm
- Full Weight: 1.8kg
- Carton Size (mm): 110x125x335
- Multi-purpose ABE powder is a versatile extinguishant that is used to extinguish class A (Carbonaceous) fires; achieved by sealing burning embers.
- It is also used on class B (Flammable Liquid) fires and class E (Electrical Fires).
- AIMS SKU A0132046
- Brand Dixon
- Model Number EXT-ABE-1KG
- Height (mm) 325mm
- Pressure Rating 1000 kPa at 23°C
- Service Test Pressure 25 bar (2.5 Mpa)
- Temperature Range -20°C to +60°C
- Max Capacity (kg) 1 Kg
- Type Powder Fire Extinguisher