Dixon Plasson Metric Nut Polyacetal Black
- Spare Part for use with Plasson Compression Fittings
- Material: Polyacetal
- Designed for connecting all forma of PE Pipe in applications such as; underground & surface mining; plumbing; irrigation; civil construction; industrial fluid transfer and wastewater systems
- The Plasson Nut is used in conjunction with the O-ring or Insert to provide a seal between the Nut and the Body.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Not interchangeable with other Poly Compression Fittings.
How it works
- The Plasson Nut is placed over the Plain end Poly Pipe, and is then coupled to the body of the Plasson Compression Fitting; to create a join.
- AIMS SKU A0132073
- Brand Dixon
- Model Number PCF-NUT-63
- Size (mm) 63
- Pressure Rater Water PN16
- Type Metric Nut
- Material Polyacetal