Dixon Petro Tape
- Used on 1"-3" pipe diameter
- Style: Petro 40 Petrolatum
- For the protection of metal surfaced in most severe environments.
- Designed to be applied over wire brushed surfaces in exposed; underground and underwater applications.
- When applying the tape, all overlaps should be smoothed by hand
- A 50mm roll to roll overlap should be used when starting a new roll.
- Surface preparation: Remove all contaminants such as dirt; oil; scale and excessive moisture. Remove all loose rust; paint and other residues by hand or power tool in accordance with AS 1627-1977 or AS 1627; part 2- 1975.
- All surfaces should be coated with Petro Primer Paste to fill any hollow or surface irregularity and to ensure good contact of the tape.
- Where mechanical protection is required; Petro 250 Overwrap Tape should be employed using a 15mm overlap. In severe underground conditions; a 55% overwrap should be considered.
- AIMS SKU A0069803
- Brand Dixon
- Model Number FPT-PT-050
- Width (mm) 50
- Type Petro Petrolatum Tape
- Style Petro 40 Petrolatum