- Diager Ultimax SDS masonry drills are designed for deep core drilling in granite, marble, aerated concrete, brick, stone and hard stone.
- Will drill through reinforced concrete mesh.
- Conforms to PGM international standards guaranteeing perfect geometry for the precise drilling and preferred setting of your anchor studs. It is recommended to use only drill bits with this marking for anchor fixings to prevent accidents and liability cases.
- Material: Tungsten Carbide Tip
- Surface Finish: Sand Blasted
- Shank - SDS Max
- Six cutting edged self centering tip for improved hole concentricity. Does not bind in concrete.
- Double spiral flute for long life and robustness, perfectly controlled dust removal and reduced vibration
- Shank suits all SDS Max rotary hammer drills
- Tungsten Carbide cutting edges for high wear resistance
- ISO 14001: Sandblasted finish guarantees zero heavy metals
- Optimal on Masonry, cement sheet, hebel, brick, concrete and stone.
- AIMS SKU A0000842
- Brand Diager
- Model Number 5327
- Barcode Number 3336600005327
- Thread Diameter (mm) 16
- Overall Length (mm) 690
- Barcode Diager-Mason
- Type Masonry Drill Bit
- System of Measurement Metric
- Material Tungsten Carbide Tip (TCT)
- Finish Sand-Blasted
- Shank Form SDS Max