Flexane® 94 Liquid Urethane
- A low viscosity castable, non-shrinking urethane compound that can be used for a broad range of repairs, tooling, and molding application requiring tough rubber-like material.
Areas of Application
- Reproduce low to medium volume or discontinued rubber parts.
- Form flexible molds and non-scratching holding fixtures/linings.
- Concrete control joints.
- Encapsulate wire and electronics subject to impact, vibration, expansion, and contraction.
Features and Benefits
- Two-part compound mixes easily.
- Room temperature curing urethane no heat required.
- Liquid pours evenly and self-levels.
- 5-hour de-molding time.
- Low shrinkage.
- AIMS SKU A0124363
- Brand Devcon
- Model Number D15250
- Type Flexane Liquid Urethane
- Size (g) 450