Flexane® 80 Putty Urethane
- Flexane® 80 putty is a trowelable urethane for repairing and lining process equipment exposed to wear, impact, abrasion, vibration, and expansion/contraction.
Areas of Application
- Repair and rebuild conveyor belts.
- Line process equipment to dampen.
- Line concrete control joints.
- Cast flexible molds, fixtures, and parts.
- Pot and encapsulate.
Features and Benefits
- Trowels on smoothly
- Room temperature curing urethane no heat required.
- Cures to tough, medium-hard rubber (Shore 87A).
- Low shrinkage.
- AIMS SKU A0124362
- Brand Devcon
- Model Number D15820
- Type Plastic Steel Putty
- Size (g) 450