Cylindrical Roller Bearing Fix Outer Flanged Loose Inner 300 Series
- Fix Outer Flanged Loose Inner.
- 300 Series.
About Cylindrical Roller Bearing
- Cylindrical roller bearings feature high radial load capacity because the rollers and raceway are in linear contact.
- These bearings are suitable for applications that involve heavy radial and impact loading.
- They are also appropriate for high-speed applications in that they can be machined very accurately due to their structure.
- Having a separable inner ring or outer ring, these bearings can be mounted and dismounted easily.
- The geometry allows for accurate machining to precision grade quality and uses at high speeds.
- The inner or outer rings can be separated, simplifying mounting and removal of the bearing.
Single-row Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- The NU and N types exhibit their best performance when used as free side bearings since they adjust to the shaft's axial movement, to a certain extent, relative to the housing position.
- The NJ and NF types carry axial load in one direction, while the NUP and NH types can carry a certain degree of axial load in both directions.
- Type R cylindrical roller bearings feature enhanced load rating compared with standard series, though both have equal dimensions.
- This is because type R bearings have a different internal design.
- They are identified by supplementary code "R".
- Automotive: Internal combustion engines transmissions, and cargo transportation
- Electrical: Large and medium sizes motors, traction motors, and generators
- Industrial: Gearboxes and machine tool spindles, steel mills
- AIMS SKU A0153832
- Brand Koyo
- Model Number NJ304/KOYO
- Bore Diameter x Outer Diameter x Width (mm) 20 x 52 x 15
- Boundary Dimension (mm) r min. 1.1
- Outside Diameter D (mm) 52
- Boundary Dimension (mm) r1 min. 0.6
- Bore Diameter d (mm) 20
- Boundary Dimension (mm) Fw 27.5
- Bearing Width B (mm) 15
- Type Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Series 300 Series