CRC Copper Anti-Seize
- CRC Copper Anti-Seize and Lubricating Compound is a general-purpose anti-seize lubricant that prevents seizing and galling caused by high temperatures, heavy loads, vibration, and corrosion.
- This unique formula has a smooth texture, fine particle sizing, and familiar copper colour, making it an excellent choice for closely fitted parts that need extreme lubrication.
- Regular use of Copper Anti-Seize will increase performance and prolong equipment life.
- A copper-based compound, safe for use on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- CRC Copper Anti-seize is electrically conductive and resistant to high temperatures, protecting parts up to 982°C.
- It makes a good choice for use on soft metals as it does not compromise the integrity of soft metals.
- It does not harden, and heat does not affect the lubricating qualities of this product.
Features and Benefits
- Lubricates, prevent seizing and galling of surfaces.
- Highly suitable for closely fitting parts.Recommended for use on bolts, bushings, fittings, flanges, gaskets, headers, manifolds, nuts, packings, pipes, plugs, screws, studs, threaded surfaces, and wire
- AIMS SKU A0115626
- Brand CRC
- Model Number 3073
- Barcode Number 9403097030737
- Size 250ml
- Type Rust Removers
- Flammability Non-flammable
- Appearance White emulsion, turns black