CRC Prime It Anti-Corrosive Primer for Steel
- CRC Prime It – Red Oxide Primer is a single pack penetrating shop primer with a red-oxide finish and high levels of anti-corrosive zinc complexes.
- It forms a durable protective coating on steel with excellent anti-corrosive properties.
- It is formulated for the protection of structural steel and iron and can be applied over clean or lightly rusted surfaces.
- It does not require immediate overcoating, but can be overcoated at a later stage if desired.
- Ongoing protection can be achieved through overcoating or simple recoating with CRC Prime It – Red Oxide Primer after 3 years, depending on conditions.
- Protection in extreme conditions may require re-application more frequently.
- Shake can until agitator ball is moving freely and then for at least 1 further minute to ensure content is thoroughly mixed.
- Apply with smooth even strokes to clean, dry surface holding can approximately 25cm from surface until desired coverage is achieved.
- When finished spraying, clean valve by turning can upside down and pressing button until only pressure escapes.
- Zinc enriched for corrosion protection – High levels of anti-corrosive zinc complexes.
- Long-term protection – Up to 3 years outdoors before overcoating or recoating is necessary, depending on conditions.
- Scratch resistant, durable – Withstands harsh outdoor conditions.
- Compatible with most standard decorative paint systems for metals.
- Ready to Use Aerosol – No additional mixing or chemical additives required.
- Easy application. No clean up. Red-oxide finish. Lead and cadmium free.
- AIMS SKU A0144337
- Brand CRC
- Model Number 2091
- Barcode Number 9403097020912
- Type Primer
- Volume 400 ml