CRC Peel Off
- CRC Peel Off uses the natural power of d-Limonene to soak through paper labels and release adhesive backings.
- Once released, the label can be easily removed from most containers and surfaces, any residue can be easily removed with a wet cloth.
- CRC Peel Off can also be used to clean off cured adhesive and to remove industrial ink from machinery.
- CRC Peel Off has many uses in factories, processing plants, supermarkets, printing plants and industrial applications.
- Shake can well.
- From 15-20cm spray the label or surface liberally with CRC Peel Off Label Remover.
- Allow 5 minutes for the product to soak through the label and release the label.
- Peel off label by hand or with flat scraper.
- Remove softened adhesive with soft cloth.
- For ink removal, spray liberally and wash/wipe down with water.
- CRC Peel Off Label Remover can damage some delicate surfaces, always test a small area first.
- Clean and easy removal of labels and adhesives
- Citrus based with natural d-Limonene active ingredient
- Cleans off cured adhesives
- Cleans industrial inks and dye stains off machinery
- Safe on most surfaces.
- AIMS SKU A0133484
- Brand CRC
- Model Number 3352
- Barcode Number 9403097033523
- Type Gum & Wax Remover
- Propellant Hydrocarbon
- Colour Appearance Clear Liquid
- Solubility Soluble in solvents, miscible with water
- Odour Strong citrus
- Flammability Extremely Flammable
- Flash Point (°c) <0
- Size (ml) 4