Cone Ring Coupling - Polyurethane
- Polyurethane cone ring coupling.
About Cone Ring Coupling
- Cone Ring Couplings are based on a time proven design.
- The coupling consists of two flanges interlocked with a number of elements, depending on the coupling size.
- The Cone Rings Couplings unique flexible element comprises tapered rubber rings mounted on steel pins.
- The rubber rings absorb commonly encountered misalignment, shock and vibration.
- The Cone Ring Coupling is as popular as ever for its ease of maintenance.
- No Lubrication is required.
- The Pin and Rubber design ensures trouble free maintenance, as they can be removed and changed without the need to take the coupling off the shafts.
- The flanges are high-grade cast iron; the pins are hexagonal steel bar; and the rings are synthetic rubber.
- AIMS SKU A0151024
- Suits KX120-150 Coupling
- Pin Size No. 5 GC 1-4 4-1/4-4
- Type Cone Ring Rubber