Carbide PVD (D14) Turbo 12 Square Shoulder Milling Insert
- F30M grade, carbide PVD.
- PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition).
- PVD coated grades are recommended for applications with low feed rates where high edge toughness is required.
- PVD-coated grades are suitable for applications with low to intermediate cutting speed.
- Basic grade for Minimaster inserts and thread milling inserts.
- Also suitable for milling stainless steel, hardened steel, and superalloys.
- (Ti, Al) N – TiN
About Turbo Square Shoulder Milling
- Aggressively optimize your cutting properties with Seco’s Turbo family of cutters that reduce heat generation and cutting forces.
- These cutters are available in a variety of configurations, all with copy milled pockets for insert stability and two pitch configurations to tackle almost every material.
- Maximize output in a wide range of applications including; roughing, semi-finishing, finishing.
- Methods include all facing, slotting, profiling contouring, helical interpolation, ramping, and plunging applications.
- AIMS SKU A0118867
- Brand Seco
- Model Number 52282
- Barcode Number 52282000001000
- Designation XOMX120408TR-D14 F30M
- Grade F30M
- Insert Width (w1) Mm 8.2
- Insert Seat Size Code (SSC) XOMX12..
- Insert Thickness (S) mm 5.07
- Cutting Edge Count (CEDC) 2
- Clearance Angle Major) Deg 15.0 deg
- Corner Radius (RE) mm 0.8
- Cutting Edge Effective Length (LE) mm 11.6
- Grade Type Carbide PVD
- Wiper Edge Length (bs) Mm 1.6
- Cutting Rake Deg 1 deg
- Insert Hand (IH) Right
- Type Chamfer Turbo 12 Milling Insert