Brady SafeLine Step Anti-Slip Stair Nosing
About Anti-Slip Stair Nosing
- Conforms to all aspects of the relevant safety and public access Standards.
- Available with a standard 30mm leading edge or in A Series with a 10mm leading edge for NCC compliance.
- AS1428 Design for Access and Mobility.
- AS4586 Slip Resistance Classifications for New Pedestrian Surface Materials.
- A necessity for busy stairways, these heavy-duty and durable Anti-Slip Stair Nosings ensure grip on steps, both outdoors/indoors.
- Easy to install, the extrusions are pre-drilled and pre-cut in 900 or 1200mm lengths.
About Safeline Kit Range Of Safety Stair Edging- R13 Carborundum Tape Insert
- The Cost-effective range does not compromise on aesthetics.
- SafeLine Step (angle or tread) and Twin use SafeLine Tape inserts, which come pre-assembled as a kit and are available in a variety of colours.
- Suitable for light-duty pedestrian traffic flooring surfaces prone to water and oil spillage.
- AIMS SKU A0172454
- Brand Brady
- Model Number 876543
- Length (mm) 1200
- Colour Yellow
- Width (mm) 55
- To Suit Extrusion 10mm (NCCCompliant)
- Type Anti-slip Stair Nosing