- Zirconated tungsten electrodes are good at the performance in AC welding, especially under high load current.
- These electrodes can retain a balled end when welding, which results in less tungsten permeation and good corrosion resistance.
- It balls up well in AC welding and has a more stable arc than pure tungsten.
- Especially with excellent performance in high load AC welding, it is not replaceable by any other electrodes.
- It also resists contamination well in AC welding.
- White Tip
- Pack of 10
- AIMS SKU A0102262
- Brand Bossweld
- Model Number 900321
- Barcode Number 9333424006305