- For welding of similar composition (316 & 316L & in some cases 304 & 304L) as well as joining mild & low alloy.
- The low carbon content ensures immunity from carbide precipitation
- Intergranular corrosion when welding low carbon stainless steel grades & higher silicon levels offer improved arc stability, bead shape & edge wetting.
- 316LSi would be considered the most widely used stainless steel MIG wire.
Size: 0.8mm (1kg Spool)
AWS Specification / Industry Specification
- A5.9 ER316LSi
- Precision Layer wound wire
- Low Carbon content reduces the risk of Carbide precipitation.
- Easy starting and Smooth feeding wire
- Higher Silicon content improves weld edge wetting
- Welding Positions
- All positions
- Food processing equipment
- Water processing filtration plants
- General stainless steel fabrications
- AIMS SKU A0101902
- Brand Bossweld
- Model Number 200076
- Barcode Number 9333424000877
- Size (mm) 0.9
- Spool Weight (kg) 1
- Type MIG Welding Wires