- Bossweld Dual Stage Argon regulators are designed for use with TIG and MIG welding processes.
- Advantage of a dual stage regulator is its ability to deliver a constant pressure, even with a decrease in inlet pressure (cylinder content), giving the welder an accurate and precise flow control.
- The first stage delivers a constant pressure into the regulator.
- The second stage performs like a single stage regulator would, except with the benefit of the delivery pressure being relatively constant.
- The reduction in pressure created by the first stage reduces the final delivery pressure that saves on average 15% gas and money.
- Easy to read colour coded gauges
- Consistent gas flow
- Precise flow rate delivery
- Reduce gas wastage
- No soldered joints, safety relief valve
- Side Entry
- AIMS SKU A0101969
- Brand Bossweld
- Model Number 400209T
- Barcode Number 9333424021759
- Type Dual Stage Gauge Regulator