- 2% Thoriated Tungsten contains a nominal 2 wt-% or Thorium Oxide (ThO2) that is evenly dispersed throughout the entire length of the Tungsten, the most common type of Tungsten used today.
- Thoriated tungsten electrode provides excellent resistance from weld pool contamination while at the same time offers the welder easier arc starting capabilities and a more stable arc.
- Generally speaking, thoriated Tungsten electrodes are used for DC electrode
- Negative or straight polarity applications such as carbon & stainless steels, nickel alloys and titanium.
Size: 1.6mm x 178mm (Pack of 10)
- AIMS SKU A0102260
- Brand Bossweld
- Model Number 900311
- Barcode Number 9333424006268