Chrome Alloy Tap and Button Die Set Metric Coarse
- Chrome Alloy Intermediate Taps and 1" Button Dies.
Coarse and Fine
- The angle of a thread is 60°.
- The crest is flat and the thread has clearance at the root allowing the external thread and internal thread to engage well.
- A larger root radius and lower thread height enable easy screw thread processing and increase thread screw strength.
- The major diameter of external thread and pitch is specified by a simple numerical value (most commonly measured in millimeters).
- Intermediate Taps have a lead of four threads and are used in most general purpose applications to cut a thread true to a pre-drilled pilot hole.
|3 x 0.5mm MC Intermediate Chrome Tap||1|
|4 x 0.7mm MC Intermediate Chrome Tap||1|
|5 x 0.8mm MC Intermediate Chrome Tap||1|
|6 x 1mm MC Intermediate Chrome Tap||1|
|8 x 1.25mm MC Intermediate Chrome Tap||1|
|10 x 1.5mm MC Intermediate Chrome Tap||1|
|12 x 1.75mm MC Intermediate Chrome Tap||1|
|3 x 0.5mm MC 1" Chrome Button Die||1|
|4 x 0.7mm MC 1" Chrome Button Die||1|
|5 x 0.8mm MC 1" Chrome Button Die||1|
|6 x 1mm MC 1" Chrome Button Die||1|
|8 x 1.25mm MC 1" Chrome Button Die||1|
|10 x 1.5mm MC 1" Chrome Button Die||1|
|12 x 1.75mm MC 1" Chrome Button Die||1|
|Quick Change Ratchet T Pattern Tap Wrench||1|
|Die Holder for 4220-S2 Set||1|
- AIMS SKU A0145318
- Brand Bordo
- Model Number 4220-S2
- Barcode Number 9326518138471
- Type Tap & Die Set