Metric - 1/2" Reduced Shank Drill Set HSS
- Bordo Reduced Shank HSS Drills.
- 118° notched point 30° helix.
All About Drill Bit Surface Treatment
- Bordo reduced shank HSS drills are ground and then a black finish is achieved by steam tempering a thermal process resulting in a porous tool coating.
- This surface aids chip flow and heat dissipation.
- The drill is then ground a second time to achieve a bright finish on the shank and cutting edges.
|16mm 1/2" Reduced Shank Drill||1|
|18mm 1/2" Reduced Shank Drill||1|
|22mm 1/2" Reduced Shank Drill||1|
|25mm 1/2" Reduced Shank Drill||1|
- AIMS SKU A0145281
- Brand Bordo
- Model Number 2654-S1
- Barcode Number 9326518103547
- Type Drill Bit
- System of Measurement Metric
- Material High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Number of Items in Set 2
- Suitable For Drill
- Range (mm) 16 - 25