Imperial - 1/2" Reduced Shank Drill Set HSS
- Bordo Reduced Shank HSS Drills.
- 118° notched point 30° helix.
About Metric Quick Silver M2 HSS Jobber Drills Din338
- 118° Split Point (crankshaft point).
- The split point is self-centering and reduces the need for end thrust.
- Friction at the workpiece is reduced.
- 118° point angles are ideal for use in materials such as mild steel and cast iron.
- The 118° point creates easily controlled chips that are wide and thin.
About Drill Bit Surface Treatment
- Bordo reduced shank HSS drills are ground and then a black finish is achieved by steam tempering a thermal process resulting in a porous tool coating.
- This surface aids chip flow and heat dissipation.
- The drill is then ground a second time to achieve a bright finish on the shank and cutting edges.
|5/8" 1/2" Reduced Shank Drill||1|
|3/4" 1/2" Reduced Shank Drill||1|
|7/8" 1/2" Reduced Shank Drill||1|
|1" 1/2" Reduced Shank Drill||1|
- AIMS SKU A0145283
- Brand Bordo
- Model Number 2651-S1
- Barcode Number 9326518103530
- Type Drill Bit
- System of Measurement Imperial
- Material High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Number of Items in Set 4
- Suitable For Drill
- Range (inch) 5/8 - 1