- Heavy duty Industrial Manual Lever Block
- Lever blocks are a versatile lifting & tensioning device widely used in rigging, construction & mining.
- Lever blocks can be used in any direction but must be in a straight line.
- The Beaver lever block has a chain guide fitted in order to stop the load from jumping out of the pockets on the load sprocket.
- The Beaver 3S Industrial Chain Lever Block mechanism and gears are enclosed in a robust all steel compact shell.
- The load chain is made of high resistance, Grade 80 Alloy Steel, black finish, heat-treated, calibrated and marked according to International Standards ISO 3077 and ISO 1834.
- All Beaver lever block gears are fitted with industrial Roller bearings.
- The short arm lever and the gear ratio allows minimum effort to raise maximum load with maximum security.
- The top and bottom hooks come complete with cast latches.
- Top and bottom hooks are fitted with ball bearings to allow rotation under load.
- Ergonomic and heavy free knob to ensure easy and convenient handling.
- Machined and heat-treated gears, offering better durability and longer life cycle.
- Every Beaver 3S Industrial Lever Block is operationally tested to its rated capacity and is supplied with a Beaver test certificate, relating to its stamped identification side plate.
- Beaver ‘ID’ plates and rivets are supplied in stainless steel (a non-conductive material) in order to avoid dangerous sparking, making them ideal for underground mining.
- A comprehensive range of spare parts are available, complete with full repair facilities and re- testing to Australian Standard specifications.
- Colour Coded to Match International Lifting Standard
Approved Standards: AS 1418.2
- AIMS SKU A0102684
- Brand Beaver
- Model Number 506080
- Barcode Number 9322297079202
- Load Capacity (kg) 800
- Lift Height (m) 1.5
- Number Of Falls 1
- Length Of Lever (mm) 280
- Headroom (mm) 325
- Test Load (kg) 11.3
- Cable Diameter 6 x 18
- Product Colour White
- Effort To Lift Full Load 140
- Group Code 506025
- Barcode 9322297079516
- Material Heat Treated Alloy Steel
- Grade 80