B-Safe Removable Steel Anchor For Concrete
- B-Safe Removable Concrete Anchor Connectors are reusable and can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location.
- They are constructed of stainless steel, aluminium and other non-corrosive materials for a longer service life.
- A safe anchor point is established when the anchor is inserted into a properly-sized, cured concrete hole.
- The pawls are closed in when the eye of the anchor is retracted allowing the anchor to be inserted into the pre-drilled hole.
- Efforts to pull out the anchor cause it to lock even tighter in the location.
- B-safe Removable Concrete Anchors are designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3,000 psi (20.7 MPa).
- Stainless steel pawls and eye for corrosion protection
- Easy and fast installation
- Multi-directional and reusable
- 6mm galvanised cable
- Minimum breaking strength 12KN
- Weight 200g
- Can be used within a cured concrete hole for both rope access and fall arrest applications.
- Conforms to EN795:2012, Type B
- AIMS SKU A0103214
- Brand B-Safe
- Model Number BSCSA16
- Type Removable Steel Anchor
- Material Stainless Steel/ Aluminium