Angular Contact Ball Bearing 2Z (with Metal Shield)
- 2Z (with metal shield).
All About Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- Angular contact ball bearing supporting combined radial and bidirectional thrust loads ball contact angle of 20 degrees relative to the inner and outer raceways increases thrust load capacity steel shields on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out.
- Pressed steel cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration, and noise Normal axial internal clearance for applications where thermal expansion is not a factor.
- AIMS SKU A0156792
- Brand IJK
- Model Number 5200ZZ/IJK
- Bore Diameter (mm) 10
- Width (mm) 14.3
- Ball Size 4.762
- Outer Diameter (mm) 30
- Load Rating Static C(kgf)/(ibf) 400
- Balls Number 14
- Load Rating Dynamic C(kgf)/(ibf) 730
- Chamfer R(min) 0.6
- Type Self Aligning Bearings
- Series 5200