Alpha Combination Drill & Tap - Imperial
Drill, tap & deburr ferrous & non-ferrous metals & plastics in one operation up to 3.5mm
- Quickly & easily produce clean, accurate threaded holes.
- Titanium nitride coating reduces heat and increases lubricity for extended life
- Fully ground M2 HSS raw material for extended life
- 135 degree split point cuts faster and reduces wandering
- Working thickness: 3.5mm
- Shank: 1/4" quick change
- Suits: Cordless drills & impact drivers
- Recommended RPM: 500 600
- Drill hole using medium pressure.
- Slow drill speed for tapping.
- Continue drilling after tapping to deburr the hole.
- Reverse tap slowly out of hole to avoid cross threading.
- Cutting fluid recommended when tapping metals.
- AIMS SKU A0139376
- Brand Alpha
- Model Number DTUNC14
- Barcode Number 9313601007097
- Shank (inch) 1/4
- Size UNC 1/4 x 20
- Suits Cordless Drills & Impact Drivers
- Type Combination Drill & Tap
- System of Measurement UNC
- Material HSS
- Finish Titanium Nitride Coating