Alemlube Large Capacity Underground Water Reel
- Large capacity water hose reel is supplied complete with 30 metres of 12mm ID hose, a 1.2 metre long lead-in hose and a water nozzle.
- Ideal for industrial, automotive, agricultural or garden applications where long lengths of hose are required.
- Provides you with a cost effective means of storing and retrieving longer type hose assemblies in your workshop or garden.
- The reel can be wall, ceiling or floor mounted and the detachable mounting bracket facilitates simple reel mounting and storage (if required).
- The convenient carry handle also assists in the process of mounting and/or storing
- The WP1290 has a maximum working pressure of 140psi (10 bar).
- Plastic covered spring rewind hose reel for low pressure, tap pressure applications
- No external aluminium so ideal for underground coal use
- Ideal for service stations, workshops & even underground mines
- Complete with 30 metres of 12mm ID hose
- German made steel rewind spring
- Durable impact and weather resistant covers ensure a long working life
- Positive latching system locks the hose at the desired length
- Convenient carry handle facilitates easy movement of the hose reel as required
- Integral steel swivel bracket assists in reel mounting and demounting 3/4" BSP(m) inlet and outlet threads
- Maximum working pressure: 140psi
- Maximum working temperature: 60c
- Dimensions: 52cm x 29cm x 49cm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 15kg
- AIMS SKU A0047550
- Brand Alemlube
- Model Number WP1290
- Barcode Number 9323627000422
- Type Water Reel
- Inlet/Outlet Port (in) 3/4 BSP
- Working Temperature (°c ) 60
- Pressure 140
- Water Hose Size (m X Mm) 30 x 12