Idler Pulley Flat Single Flanged
- Flat Single Flange.
About Aetna Idler 4 Point Heavy Duty Pulley
- Provide long life under demanding conditions.
- They are installed with standard 1/2" or 5/8" bolts.
- Applications include agricultural, power transmission equipment, and conveyor systems.
- Aetna V-belt idlers are generally used as tensioners or direction changes.
- Permanently lubricated and sealed against grime and dirt.
- Fit into existing designs with little or no engineering changes, or are readily adapted to new designs.
- Over-size, factory-packed lubricant chamber assures maximum life and operating efficiency without troublesome relubrication.
- Case hardened to resist belt abrasion.
- Available for most common V-belt sizes.
- Bearing races are hardened to resist wear, outers and inners are accurately formed for smooth running.
- Self-contouring, free-running, self-wiping seal provides positive contact under all conditions of misalignment.
- Full ball complement for high durability.
- AIMS SKU A0151154
- Brand Aetna
- Model Number AG2365-A
- Type Idler Pulley
- E (inch) 1-1/2
- Weight (lbs) 1.03
- g (mm) 4.826
- e (mm) 38.1
- f (inch) 1-11/16
- C (mm) 69.85
- G (inch) 0.19
- D (inch) 3-1/2
- B (inch) 1-3/16
- D (mm) 88.9
- f (mm) 42.862
- a (inch) .516/.522
- Weight (kg) 0.467
- Item Flat Single Flange Idler 4 Point Heavy Duty Pulley
- H (inch) 1.125
- h (mm) 28.575
- B (mm) 30.162
- A (mm) 13.106/13.258
- C (inch) 2-3/4