Idler Pulley C Section V-Belt Single Row
- High Speed Pulley.
- Single Row Bearing.
- C Section.
About Aetna Idler High-Speed Pulley - Single Row Bearing
- They are used in heavy-duty applications where loads and speeds are greater than required for unground bearings usually over 2000 RPM.
- Many are used on modern combines and hay baling equipment.
- V-belt idlers are available with single-row bearings with a bore size to clear 1/2" and 5/8" bolts.
- The belt idlers are generally used as tensioners or direction changes.
- Permanently lubricated and sealed against grime and dirt.
- Fit into the existing design with little or no engineering changes or are readily adapted to new designs.
- Heavy gauge precision formed steel with a double row of steel rivets with strengthening rib.
- Precision bearing for high capacity, lubricated, and sealed for life.
- Solid steel bushing to provide proper mounting clearance
- "Weep" holes to prevent water build-up.
- Basic radial load rating of precision bearing is 1,820 pounds
- AIMS SKU A0151158
- Brand Aetna
- Model Number C15919-B9
- Type V-Belt Idler Pulley
- D (inch) .635/.640
- Inside Diameter (inch) 5/8
- C (inch) 1-3/16
- Belt Size C
- D (mm) 16.129/16.256
- C (mm) 40.037
- Item V-Belt Idler High Speed Pulleys - Single Row Bearing
- B (inch) 7-5/16
- B (mm) 185.737