- Weight 10kg
- Bag Size: 60 x 38x 14cm
- Volume: 2.0 Cubic feet/ 50 L
- A highly stable absorbent that is suitable for use in a tremendously wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous liquid spill applications.
- The inert nature of the media does not cause any reaction with unstable liquid chemicals.
- Formulated from premium coir. Coir (also known as coir fiber pith) is free of any chemicals and toxins. It is produced as a byproduct
from coconut husks.
- Dust free, thus providing a far safer cleanup process that eliminates any waiting around and the intolerable carcinogenic dust from being tracked all over a work site.
- SpillFix can easily be applied to a spill from a standing position. This, combined
with its light-weight, alleviates any possibility of back injury.
- Classified as a not readily combustible solid material.
- All natural, organic and light-weight
- Non-carcinogenic and non-toxic
- Fast, easy to use and cleans on contact
- 4X More absorbent
- Leaves no slippery residue
- Works faster, making floor safer, quicker
- Nonabrasive, won’t damage floors and equipment
- Non-hazardous landfill safe
- AIMS SKU A0101536
- Brand Accumax
- Model Number MAX-SF50