- Packaging: Carton
- Size: 75mm x 3m
- Quantity: 6 minibooms /carton
- Carton weight 6.5kg
- Carton dimensions 600 x 450 x 320mm
- Absorbency: 84 litres/carton
- Oil & Fuel minibooms are a must for petroleum based liquid storage around bodies of water.
- Manufactured from heavy duty, robust materials, these hydrophobic absorbents will repel water while selectively absorbing hydrocarbons.
- These absorbents are a vital barrier to prevent water contamination.
- Minibooms are designed as the first line of defence against spills.
- Once a spill has occurred, it must first be contained before fouling other stock, contaminating other liquids or entering a storm water drain.
- Minibooms are this initial barrier, placed at the edge of the spill to stop and absorb the liquid flow from progressing further.
- Flexible – to cater to spills of varying shapes, sizes and locations.
- Available in two different lengths.
- Manufactured from 100% melt-blown polypropylene.
- Can be used during clean-up of smaller oil spills on water
- External mesh offers a strong, yet flexible casing to allow the miniboom to be wrapped in almost any shape a spill requires, while containing all saturated absorbent media safely in one piece.
- AIMS SKU A0101433
- Brand Accumax
- Model Number MAX-HB7530