- Packaging: Carton
- Size: 75mm x 3m
- Quantity: 1 (6/carton)
- Absorbency: 14 litres/boom
- General Purpose minibooms are the all rounders of spill control absorbents.
- Manufactured from heavy duty, robust materials, these minibooms are able to absorb a wide range of substances, ideal for the work site that has various forms of liquid in storage.
- Minibooms are designed as the first line of defence against spills.
- Once a spill has occurred, it must first be contained before fouling other stock, contaminating other liquids or entering a storm water drain.
- Minibooms are this initial barrier, placed at the edge of the spill to stop and absorb the liquid flow from progressing further.
- Flexible – to cater to spills of varying shapes, sizes and locations.
- Available in two different lengths.
- Manufactured from 100% melt-blown polypropylene.
- Absorbs Petroleum-based as well as water-based liquids.
- External mesh offers a strong, yet flexible casing to allow the miniboom to be wrapped in almost any shape a spill requires, while containing all saturated absorbent media safely in one piece.
- AIMS SKU A0101449
- Brand Accumax
- Model Number MAX-GPB7530