- Thickness: 380 gsm
- Packaging: Carton
- Quantity: 100 pads/carton
- Carton weight: 8kg
- Carton dimensions: 420 x 480 x 470mm
- Absorbency 114 litres/carton
- MAXSorb Hazchem pads are part of our specialised chemical line of absorbents.
- These pads are specifically designed to resist the destructive nature of chemical liquids.
- They are ideal for laboratories and other high volume chemical storage facilities.
- High absorption rates allow this material to become a temporary containment barrier to smaller spills and an effective cleanup tool for larger spills once they have been contained.
- Manufactured from highly absorbent melt-blown polypropylene.
- Pads are static resistant, ensuring greater safety around flammable liquids.
- Designed to absorb chemicals and other hazardous liquids.
- Cost effective solution for cleaning up oil spills, leaks and drips.
- Perforations to minimise waste.
- Packed in a sturdy dispenser box for protected, but very accessible storage.
- Hazchem absorbents are easily identified by their distinctive yellow colour coding.
- Pads are an effective, efficient space saver with a box occupying minimal space while offering approximately 163L of absorption.
- Dimpled construction creates strength between layers of the pad to ensure the saturated absorbent retains its shape. Perforations divide each pad in half for smaller applications and efficient use.
- AIMS SKU A0101439
- Brand Accumax
- Model Number MAX-HZH4545