- Thickness: 200 gsm
- Packaging: Carton
- Quantity: 200 pads/carton
- Carton weight: 8kg
- Carton dimensions: 420 x 480 x 470mm
- Absorbency: 163 litres/carton
Oil & Fuel Absorbent Pads MAX-HPL4545
- This is the specialist absorbency option in hydrocarbon spill control.
- As part of our hydrophobic line of absorbents, these pads selectively absorb hydrocarbons while repelling water based liquids
- Ideal for protecting storm water drains
- Ideal for removing oil and fuel from bodies of water.
- High absorption rates allow this material to become a temporary containment barrier to smaller spills and an effective cleanup tool for larger spills once they have been contained.
- Manufactured from highly absorbent melt-blown polypropylene.
- Pads are static resistant, ensuring greater safety around flammable liquids.
- Absorbs petroleum-based liquids and repels water.
- Cost effective solution for cleaning up oil spills, leaks and drips.
- Perforations to minimise waste.
- Packed in a study dispenser box for protected, but very accessible storage.
- Oil & Fuel absorbents are easily identified by their distinctive white colour coding.
- Pads are an effective, efficient space saver with a box occupying minimal space while offering approximately 163L of absorption.
- Dimpled construction creates strength between layers of the pad to ensure the saturated absorbent retains its shape.
- Perforations divide each pad in half for smaller applications and efficient use.
- AIMS SKU A0101430
- Brand Accumax
- Model Number MAX-HPL4545