Stainless Steel 316 Threaded Fittings
- AAP "150lb" stainless steel Fittings are made from grade 316 stainless steel. 150lb refers to the maximum working pressure/ temperature of 150psi saturated steam.
- Applications - Stainless Steel Fittings are most suitable for marine, pumping, commercial, domestic chemical, and irrigation applications
- AS 1722.2 - Pipe Threads of Whitworth Form (Fastening thread)
- ASTM A351 - Standard specification of Castings, Austenitic for pressure-containing parts
- ASTM A182 - Standard specification for forged or rolled alloy and stainless steel pipe ?anges, forged Fittings, valves, and parts for high-temperature parts.
- ISO 4144 - Pipework - Stainless Steel Fittings Threaded in Accordance with ISO7 - 1
About Stainless Steel:
- Stainless steel can be defined as a steel alloy that has a minimum chromium level of 11% of its mass.
- Stainless steel Fittings are used when the properties of steel and resistance to corrosion are required.
- AIMS SKU A0076466
- Brand AAP
- Model Number SSPN1594
- Length (A) 100
- Pipe Size (mm) 15
- Pipe Size (inch) 1/2
- Approx. Kg/pc 0.11
- Type Welded Pipe
- Material 316 Stainless Steel