AAP Stainless Camlock Coupler Type-DC Dust Cap
Specifications and Typical of Applications in 316 Stainless Steel
- Sand Cast Stainless Steel.
- Fully weldable.
- Food Industry, Offshore, Chemical Industry.
- Camlocks are also known as Cam and Groove Fittings
- The AAP Industries flange of Camlock is manufactured to interchange with all products produced to Mil-Spec A-A 59326.
- Size 1/2" (15mm) and 8" (200mm) fittings are not covered by Mil-Spec A-A 59326, these sizes are to manufactures specification only.
- Used were quick, convenient connection and disconnection of piping and hose are required.
- Industries - irrigation, Pumping, Hose Distributors, Bulk Tankers, Water Carriers, General Industry.
- Medium - Water, Oil, powders, some Hydrocarbons, and Chemicals (check compatibility charts).
- Threads - The threads are cut according to ISO 228.
- Maximum Temperature - NBR (Buna) Gasket 100 degrees Celcius.
- Spare Parts - AAP has available a flange of spare parts to suit the camlocks, such as Brass Handles (code CBH…), Handle Pins (code CP….), and NBR Gaskets (code CGN…).
- AIMS SKU A0077827
- Brand AAP
- Model Number CSS50DC
- Pipe Size (inch) 2
- Distance Across Closed Cam Arms 96
- Approx. Kg/pc 0.53
- Adapter Length ( E ) 54
- Pipe Size (mm) 50
- Length (B) 70
- Type Camlock Coupler
- Fitting Material Finish Stainless Steel
- Pipe Fitting Connection Dust Cap