Galvanised Malleable Iron Pipe Fittings
STANDARD AND IDENTIFICATION:
- Standard for production and use EN 10242: 1994
- Fittings made of high-quality blackheart malleable cast iron to ASTM A-197, ASTM A47
- The threads are cut according to AS 1722.1 / ISO 7/1. Parallel internal thread (RP) and tapered external thread (R).
- All the fittings are adequate for the supply of water at the recommended maximum working pressure of 1379kPa and gas, steam, and compressed air at the recommended maximum working pressure of 1034 kPa.
- Note: Working pressures may also be limited by relevant pressure piping codes or Industry regulations.
- All the fittings are manufactured to the speci?cations of standard BS EN 10242, BS 143, BS 1256
- All the fittings are inspected for conformity with the speci?cations of standard EN 10242.
- All the fittings, when possible, are marked with a brand and/or with the nominal size Identi?cation.
- The fittings are delivered in hot-dip galvanized ?nish, as prescribed by the standard EN 10242.
- Applying the standard EN 10242 each individual ?tting is subjected to a pressure test with a min.
- The hydrostatic pressure of 2068 kPa, which is equivalent to a pneumatic pressure of min. 500 kPa, without showing any sign of leakage or abnormality.
|BRITISH STANDARD THREADS|
|All measurements in mm|
|NOMINAL BORE OF PIPE||APPROX. OUTSIDE DIAMETER||NUMBER OF THREADS PER INCH||PITCH||DEPTH OF THREADS||DIAMETER AT GAUGE PLANE||LENGTH OF USEFUL THREAD|
- AIMS SKU A0077104
- Brand AAP
- Model Number LT4015
- Thread & Pipe Size (inch) 1-1/2" x 1/2"
- Thickness (B) 41
- Length (A) 69.7
- Approx. (kg/pc) 0.37
- Type Reducing Tee