- Locking Assemblies provide reliable, high strength keyless connections by converting locking screw clamp loads into radial contact pressures applied simultaneously to both the shaft and the bore of the mounted component.
- The resulting zero-backlash mechanical interference fit will accommodate a high torque, thrust, bending, and/or radial loads, and unlike other mounting technologies will never wear or pound out, even for high cycle fluctuating or reversing loads.
- Locking Assemblies provide reliable, high strength keyless connections for shaft-driven devices.
- When the Locking Units bolts are tightened plates engage with both the shaft and the inside circumference of the driven component.
- The locking assembly distributes the applied pressure evenly. No keyways or grubscrews are required with this device.
- AIMS SKU A0124621
- Brand Reach